Restrictions of Internet provided services in the People’s Republic of China
A threat for foreign companies’ Internet launch?
accessing the Internet in China. In the following chapters potential threats of failure which companies might be confronted with are analyzed in order to find a sustainable solution not to miss the access to one of the most prospective markets.
Table of Contents
List of Illustrations
List of Abbreviations
2. Internet in the People’s Republic of China - facts and figures
3. The Internet advertizing market
4. The Golden Shield - ‘Censorship’
5. Blocked Internet services
6. Google vs. China - a battle on the e-platform